YOU are the only person in every single scene of your life.
YOU need to be your biggest advocate and #1 fan.
YOU are the best investment you can possibly make.
As your coach, I am your mentor, your encourager, your motivator to live adventurously on your terms.
Where are the areas in your life where you are effectively doing, seeking and making? How can you optimize effectiveness? Where do you need to improve? Where do you need to soften?
One-on-one coaching provides transformative value. We build out ambitious goals for you in the most important sectors of your life, and work to design attainable steps that make sense for your life.
Let me shine a light into the way you show up for your relationships, your career, and yourself. This is a deep dive, and is for people who are ready to commit to their own growth and stepping into their true potential.
What is your self-awareness like? Let’s look at how to most powerfully utilize the skills you already have.
What are your Limiting Beliefs? Let’s confront them so you can move past what is holding you back and step into your greatness completely.
What is your Why? Let’s find it and name it so you can live fully in its power and take meaningful steps toward your vision.
Are you ready?
I am not the coach for you if:
- You are not willing to see your situation differently
- You are not ready for change
- You do not want to hear feedback
- You aren’t excited to answer hard questions about your life
- You don’t want to try new things
I am the coach for you if:
- You are looking to up-level in your life, and want help with the specifics and accountability
- You have a general idea of your goals and your vision for yourself
- You could use some help believing in yourself
- You are open to trying new things, even if they feel weird or uncomfortable
- You are open to receiving feedback
- You would love to have someone to support and affirm you
Only complete applications are considered.
Please note that all spots are currently filled. New applicants are contacted as spots become available.
Feature photo by Garrett King.