Having a Kindle is so great for travel and camping. You save on weight and are able to have many books with you at the same time. Though I still buy physical books as well, I love having a Kindle for travel.
- Now available in black or white
- Higher resolution display (300 ppi) – with twice as many pixels
- Built-in adjustable light – read day and night
- No screen glare, even in bright sunlight, unlike tablets
- A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours
- Massive selection, low prices – over a million titles $2.99 or less
- Prime members read free with unlimited access to over a thousand titles