Sony a7RIII Mirrorless Digital Camera
This is my main camera. The a7Riii is a versatile, high-performance, high-resolution camera. It has a full-frame 42.4MP Exmor R BSI CMOS and offers a 10 fps continuous shooting rate along with improved autofocus performance for fast and reliable subject tracking. The combination of resolution and speed is what makes this my preferred camera for outdoor and travel photography.
- 42.4 MP back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor with gapless on-chip lens design
- New front-end LSI and updated BIONZ X processing-engine for maximum processing speed
- Advanced Hybrid AF system with 399 focal-plan phase-detection AF points cover 68% of the image Plane and 425 contrast AF points covering 47% of the image area
- 10 fps with continuous and accurate AF/AE in either mechanical or silent shudder mode
- NFC: Yes (NFC forum Type 3 Tag compatible), One-touch remote, One-touch sharing. Wireless LAN (built-in): Wi-Fi compatible, IEEE 802.11b/g/n(2.4GHz band), view on smartphone: yes, send to computer: yes, view on TV.Dual SD media card Slots ; Operating Temperature:32 – 104 degrees F / 0 – 40 degrees C