LET’S MAKE SOMETHING POWERFUL.
If you’ve spent a few minutes here or on my social channels, you already know a little about me. I’m passionate about living adventurously, pursuing causes that conserve and protect culture and our planet, and telling meaningful stories from the parts of the world I have been fortunate enough to visit.
I work with destinations, brands, and non-profits to tell your story in a compelling and truthful way through:
- social media collaborations
- sponsored blog posts
- brand ambassadorship
- hosting; event or on-screen
- public speaking & workshops
- image licensing
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in booking me for any of the above, or if you have an inquiry on how we can work together.
+ Sunski | OluKai | Free People | Chaco | BioLite | Miir | Oru Kayak | Kammok | Old Navy | Blundstone | Amazing Grass | Thought Catalog | Passion Passport | Ubuntu Life | Costa Sunglasses | Backcountry.com | National Trust for Historic Preservation | LifeStraw | Visit USVI | Airbnb
- She Explores Podcast, Episode 21: No Straight Paths
- Sony Alpha Universe Podcast Season 2 Episode 2 with guest Erin Sullivan
- Adorama | The Podcast. Erin Sullivan: Travel & Adventure Photographer
- Golden Hour Episode 11: Erin Outdoors
- 33 Female Storytellers Who Are Changing the Face of Travel – Passion Passport
- 3 Adventurous Women Who Will Inspire You To Think Outside the Cubicle – Bustle
- Guide to US National Parks With Erin Outdoors – Citizine
- Alpha Universe Podcast Season 2 Episode 2 With Guest Erin Sullivan – Sony Alpha Universe
- Travel to Namibia with Lightroom Mobile and Photographer Erin Sullivan – Adobe
- How This Travel Photographer Combined Her Different Passions into One Incredible Career – Brit + Co
- Through the Lens S06E06 – @erinoutdoors – Adorama
- In Our Nature: Episode 1 // Is #Photography Ruining the Outdoors? – REI
- In Our Nature: Episode 2 // Are We Stuck Inside Forever? – REI
- In Our Nature: Episode 3 // Are Forest Preschools the Way of the Future? – REI
TRAVEL WITH ME
Stay updated on my trip offerings by subscribing to my email list over on your right, and see current openings here.
Feature photo by Rebecca Slaughter.